Friday, August 21, 2009

Factory Reconditioned Homelite 25cc Gas Powered Yard Broom Hand Held Blower (Non-CARB Compliant) #ZR08110

Homelite Yard Broom Hand Held Gas Blower with powerful 25cc Engine. Zip Start Easier to Pull, Quicker to Start. Generates 170 MPH, 375 CFM. Variable speed throttle with cruise control for better control.
Customer Review: Tough machine
I've had my blower for 13 yrs. and it still runs like a top. I've had one service call on it for $40+ and that's all. Somtimes it doesn't want to start well after sitting all winter, but once it's going - it's going! The best 50th birthday present I got.
Customer Review: VERRRRRY SATISFIED!
I ordered this blower after asking around and doing on-line research. This unit was shipped very quickly. My husband is using it this very minute, I have used it too. Love it. Light, easy, powerful. THE END


electric leaf blower

No comments:

Post a Comment